Saturday, September 18, 2021

Neuro Injections and Filler.

An extra perk of being a nurse is you can EASILY get your injector certification. I did mine through a training program called NIMA. Super fast, 2 day program that spends half the time terrifying you of side effects and the other half giving you very solid hands on experience injecting people! Obviously botox and filler isn't everyones thing. My mother-in-law is a firm believer that she "earned her scars". Which I actually really love. BUT, it was very fun to watch people's eyes light up when they saw their newly defined cheek bones or new plump lips. 

I'm not leaving the cancer world anytime soon. I am obsessed with patients on the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit. This new side gig is just for the fun environment and make some extra cha ching. 

Filler and Botox is super intimidating to jump into but I'm very excited to see what people in brings down my path and where it leads me! WISH ME ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD! 


Thanks to my girl Sydney for letting all my botox dreams come true on her face! 


No comments:

Post a Comment