Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lots to Celebrate

 My favorite way of celebrating just about anything is either, having people over for a game night or going on a quick adventure. I'm usually terrible at planning adventures. After two attempts of planning this weekend adventure and almost killing the group (I forgot the Uinta's still have snow and didn't realize Buckskin Gulch would have been 50 miles), Parker took over and planned a trip to Coyote Gulch. It's a super easy and very gorgeous backpacking spot in Southern Utah. Our group of 8 stuffed ourselves into my mom's car and hit the road. It was the perfect way to celebrate NCLEX studying being over, Parker's new job, and my birthday all at once. 

The night before our adventure, Parker and I had a huge talk about how grateful we are for everything we have. We are both healthy with good jobs, we are home owners, dog owners to the best pup, and completely in love with the life we are building together. I couldn't be happier. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment